Establishing a single source of truth is the simplest and most effective way to organise your asset’s data so that it can help deliver on your objectives.
The innovator’s guide to the single source of truth provides a concise summary of what this means for operators in practice. It explains in plain English how the technology works, then it sets out how teams need to be organised in order to extract maximum value from a unitary digital platform.
The Single Source of Truth is the fourth in a series of twelve ebooks on digitalisation.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- Why the single soruce of truth is the foundation of capital discipline
- How it puts the owner back in control of their precious data
- How a single source of truth empowers teams to innovate
- Why only a single source of truth can deliver valuable insight
- Why mandating EPCs to use the single source of truth is essential