In an era of oil price volatility, operators have grasped that capital discipline can only be achieved by embracing modernisation and transformation. But if those M&T strategies are going to work, operators need to take back control of their precious data. The second in a series of twelve ebooks about digitalisation, the innovator’s guide to taking back control explains why assuming the responsibility for your own data is so important, and then offers three practical steps to make it happen in a way that delivers on your objectives.
What you’ll learn in this guide:
- Why your asset’s data is so precious
- How taking back control delivers capital discipline
- What a single source of truth can do for you
- The benefits of owning your own risk
- The way collaboration drives continuous improvement